Life Transitions & Mediations
Life is complicated and families are under a great deal of pressure. Issues arise that cannot be resolved by the family members. Family mediation may help resolve these difficult issues. I create a safe and supportive environment where I can assist you in resolving these types of problems:
- Eldercare issues
- Custody issues with never-married parents
- Blended family issues
- Separations for never married parties
- Post-divorce parenting issues
- Disputes over financial issues
- Conflicts between parents and teens
- Reconciliation with estranged family members
- Conflicts regarding family businesses
Family Mediation can restore the family connection. I help you to state your needs and goals and to communicate more effectively. An objective professional can lead you to find a resolution to your family issues. Don’t let the resentment and bitterness continue to grow.
I want to help you resolve your family issues with compassion, love, and respect.